HIGH PRESSURE WATER JETTING
“The Premier Drain Jetting Service Provider in London & Kent”
3 Flow Drainage offers fast cleaning for drains, sewers, pipes and tanks with effective high pressure water jetting technique. Our drain cleaning experts make use of only the most advanced and most efficient equipment or machines in the industry. So, you can be rest assured that our drain engineers carry the right equipment and a set of tools for your job.
When you call us for drain cleaning, unblocking or repairing service, you don’t just get a drain jetting expert at your doorstep but you get an entire team. Our drain jetting experts guarantee top quality work done with utmost sensibility and professionalism, causing the least inconvenience at people at the job site as well as maintain the stringent of health standards.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 16+ Years of Experience – With our years of experience in the drainage industry of London & Kent, we are able to deal with any complex drain related problem be it of drain blockage or new drainage installation.
- Fully Insured – We are fully insured up to £10 million. And we also specialize in insurance work.
- Well-qualified and Professional Team – All of our drain engineers and operator are fully qualified in their field and thus guarantees best quality service.
- No hidden charges and no call out charge
- Most competitive rates guaranteed
- Fully Equipped with latest tools, equipment and vehicles
- Root Removal
- Excavation & Relining
- Septic Tank Removal
- CCTV Drainage Surveys
Our Kent based service centre houses the latest high-pressure water jetting equipment, which enable us to quickly and cost-effectively deal with your drainage problems, such as blocked drains and overflowing sinks.
High pressure water jetting methodology is a perfect solution to remove hard solid-set substances like grease, cement and scale from drains, stack pipes and sewers. While this method is quite effective and versatile, one needs to have ample expertise and experience to use it safely and cleanly.
At 3 Flow Drainage, all our technicians undergo thorough training in which they learn how to make best use of jetting equipment and their various applications in the drainage industry.